If you booked your flight at American Airlines scheduling from Denver, you must learn about the various methods of obtaining your boarding pass. Below you will find the procedures of different methods for American Airlines Check in Denver. After going through the procedures, you can decide on a suitable method for obtaining your boarding pass.
Web Check In Process
A passenger can obtain their boarding pass from the American Airlines website following the given procedure:
- Go to American Airlines' official page,
- Select the Check In window on the homepage,
- Enter the Last Name and booking reference number,
- Then press the “Check-In Now” button,
- You will get some instructions on the screen,
- follow those instructions and provide the required information,
- After completing the check in instructions, you will receive your E-Boarding pass,
- Download the boarding pass on your device to show at the airport security desk.
Airport Check In Process
Passengers can use the traditional way of checking in to obtain their boarding pass at American Airlines Airport. You need to reach the airport check in desk between their opening hours for your flight, carry your identity card, and your itinerary details. Wait on the Check In queue for your turn, then do as per the representative. After the security check in clears, you will receive your printed boarding pass.
Kiosk Check In Process
You can also find the Kiosk self service check in machine at the American Airlines airport. If you want to avoid the long queues at the check in counter, use the self-service machine to get your boarding pass. Follow the steps of the Kiosk check in procedure:
- Go to the Kiosk Machine and start the check in process,
- Choose how you would like to check in,
- Fill in the columns that show on the screen,
- Select the Check In button,
- Then follow some more instructions,
- Later you will get an option of Printing your boarding pass,
- Select the Print button and obtain your American Airlines boarding pass.
Above are the methods which are used by the passengers to check in for their flight at American Airlines in Denver. You can select one of the methods which you find better and adhere to the process to get your boarding pass.
Where is American Check in at Denver Airport?
American Airlines uses Terminal East at Denver Airport. For the check in procedure, passengers must arrive at the same terminal.
What time does American Airlines check in open?
American Airlines check in opens 4 hours prior to the departure of the flight. The closing time of the check is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Make sure to reach the check in desk between this and obtain your boarding pass.
American Airlines Curbside Check In Denver
You can take benefit of the Curbside Check In at Denver for your American Airlines flight. It is a convenient way to check in for the flight and check your bags at the same time. Go to Curbside Check In and present the Photo ID along with your flight confirmation Number, follow the instructions, check your bags, and receive your boarding pass.