Lufthansa is the second largest airline in Europe, and being a huge airline, it offers various services to the customers to make all the experiences with the airline easy, quick, and simple. If you have the question, “How do I get my Lufthansa e-ticket?” you can get a Lufthansa e-ticket easily by either visiting the official website, through the mobile app, or by using the airport kiosk.
You are required to check in first to obtain your e-ticket, which can be done in various ways depending on your preference. Lufthansa gives you the option to check-in online and get your e-ticket on your phone. Having the e-ticket with you before you enter the airport saves you time and effort at the airport, and your journey becomes less hassled.
Ways To Get Lufthansa E-ticket
Via the official website:
The official website can be used to get Lufthansa e-ticket. It is user-friendly, and you may follow the steps below to get the e-ticket.
- You have to go to the homepage - lufthansa.com
- Click “Check In “ and log in to see all your booking.
- You have to enter your first name, last name, and booking code to get the booking summary on the screen.
- You have to select the flight and the passenger you want to check-in. You will be checked in.
- Once you are checked in, you will get the option to download your e-ticket or print your boarding pass.
Via the mobile app:
The Lufthansa mobile app can be used to get an e-ticket, and the process can be completed in a few steps.
- You have to download the Lufthansa app and sign in to your account using your email address or your phone number.
- Click “Check in” and select the flight that you want to check in for.
- Select the passengers you want to check-in.
- Once you are checked in, you will get the option to download your e-ticket and print your e-ticket.
Via The Self-Service Kiosks At The Airport:
You can get your e-ticket by checking in using the self-service kiosks at the airport. You have to follow the steps below.
- You may walk up to any of the kiosks at the airport that are available.
- Select your flight and the name of the passenger.
- You will get the option to select seats and check-in baggage as well.
- You will get to review your ticket, and in the end, once you are checked in, you will get the option to print your e-ticket.
How Do I Find My Lufthansa Ticket Number?
You can find the Lufthansa Ticket number on your passenger receipt and on your boarding pass. If you are looking for the ticket number on the receipt, you will find that it is separated by a hyphen.
For the mobile boarding pass, you can get information about the ticket number by clicking the info icon. The terms used for ticket number are etix, eTkt, ETICKET, or ticket number.
This information will be useful when you want to get your e-ticket for Lufthansa flight. For any other help, you may visit the official website, lufthansa.com.