How To Print Boarding Pass From JetBlue app
Suppose you made a booking at JetBlue Airlines, and for that, you are wondering how to obtain your jetblue boarding pass with the help of their mobile app. For that, you are required to do the mobile check-in first, which starts 24 hours from the departure time of the flight. If you are wondering how to print boarding pass from JetBlue app, below you will find the required procedure.
Process for printing boarding pass from JetBlue app
- First, you need to install the JetBlue mobile app on your device,
- Then log your account to access the booking on the app,
- Go to the menu and find the “Check-In” option,
- Then your itinerary details will show on your mobile screen,
- View the details and press the “Check-In” button,
- Then you have to follow some instructions that show on your screen,
- After the whole procedure, your check-in will be done,
- You will get two options:
- Share the boarding pass in email,
- Print the boarding pass
- Tap the “Print the boarding pass” option,
- Then you need to connect the printer to your mobile phone,
- Provide confirmation for printing,
- Then you will receive the print of the boarding pass.
Adhering to the above procedure, the boarding pass for your JetBlue flight will be printed after the mobile check-in. The mobile check-in stops 45 minutes prior to the departure time. So, you need to obtain the boarding pass using the mobile app during this time.
Can I use a screenshot of my boarding pass JetBlue?
Yes, you can use the screenshot of your boarding pass for the JetBlue flight at the airport to pass the security check-in point. You need to make sure that the QR code of the boarding pass is shown on the screenshot, as it needs to complete the check-in at the airport. In case you did not take the screenshot properly and arrived at the airport for boarding, then there can be consequences at the time of boarding.
JetBlue app not showing boarding pass
If the JetBlue app is not showing your boarding pass after the check-in and you are worried about getting the pass to use at the boarding gate, there might be technical issues, or maybe you have not logged into the account that you used to make your bookings. In that case, you can use the official site of JetBlue to get the boarding pass.
Steps to obtain JetBlue boarding pass on the website:
- Go to the site JetBlue on your web browser,
- Then hop to the “Check-In” tab on the site,
- Now you will have to enter the booking confirmation number and last name in the given columns,
- Next tab the search button,
- If the check-in has already been done, you will see the boarding pass on the page.
- If not, you will be required to follow the check-in procedure.
Hence, the above is the way you can use to get the boarding pass for your JetBlue flight when it does not show on your JetBlue mobile app.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *