Can I change My Flight On Latam Airlines
How saddening it becomes when suddenly you come across some urgent work on the day of your flight ticket booking, and you are left with no other option than changing your flight, or how good it becomes when you plan to fly to some destination. Your friend lets you know that he is also flying, then you decide to change the flight, and there can be many reasons for you to choose to change the flight. Unlike other airlines, Latam Airlines has a flexible policy for changing your flight; and you must be having a question about how to change my flight on Latam then below is a process that you can follow:
Steps to Change My Flight On Latam Airlines
- Visit the official website of Latam. (www.latamairlines.com)
- On the home page, you have to tap on “My Trips.”
- Then, you are required to fill in your details. (flight ticket number and passenger’s last name.)
- Then, you have to click on “change flight.”
- Once you click on change flight, you must choose the section you want to switch.
- Type your desired date and time and press “Submit.” (though it may have you additional money to change your flight.)
How to Change Latam Flight
To change a Latam flight, Latam Airlines has a very passenger-oriented facility, so they begin and end any process related to different services of Latam, so there is another method by which you can change the flight, by calling the customer executive of the Latam. The number is 888 435 9526 (and this number is available 24*7 for the assistance of the passengers, so they do not experience any issues); once you dial a number, you will have the following IVR options that you have to choose according to your required service:
- Press 1 and choose your language.
- Press 2 to book your ticket.
- Press 3 to cancel your ticket.
- Press 4 to change your flight.
- Press 5 for other options. (This process is considered the most straightforward way than any other way.)
Can I Change a Flight I already Booked
Yes, Latam provides this availability to passengers to change their flight, and you may change your flight for several reasons, someone has fallen ill, any business meeting has arrived, or poor weather and varied other reasons can provoke you to change the flight. However, there are some points that you have to keep in mind always:
- If you change your flight, up to 12 months, you are eligible to change the date of your first flight on your ticket.
- If you choose another flight with a fare difference, you have to incur the fare difference to the airlines.
- The terms and conditions will be applicable for the last fare purchased. (if you have changed the flight.)
How Much Does It Cost to Change Latam Flight
Though it provides the facility to change your flight, it can be done by paying some additional cost to Latam Airlines, and the below-mentioned points will support you:
- If you change your flight, it will attract no additional cost, and you change with no extra effort.
- If changing is done post 24 hours, then you have to incur 30$. (it varies from destination to destination.)
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *