Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Policy
Assuming you are booked on an Allegiant Air flight, but for a medical emergency, you are constrained to change the flight to a later date. So kindly get acquainted with the Allegiant Air Flight change policy and process to reschedule your flight on your preferred date and time.
Process for Allegiant Air flight change policy:
- If you change the flight within 7 days of the scheduled departure, no refund on credit difference will be given by Allegiant Air.
- The flight can be changed only if the ticket purchased is of Trip Flex. This ticket gives the flexibility of change without cost.
- A passenger must change the flight before the scheduled departure.
- If a passenger comes under no show, no changes will be possible, and the ticket amount will be forfeited.
- A passenger will have to pay the price difference if required for a flight change, and if the new flight is booked at a lesser price, no refund will be made on the remaining amount.
- A change is permissible on only one segment of the single take-off and one landing.
- Allegiant Air flight changes will be done according to the availability of seats with terms and conditions of the Airline.
Can You Change Your Flight on Allegiant?
Yes, an Allegiant Air flight can be changed following the terms and conditions of the Airline and the straightforward method by Allegiant Air.
Please read the segment below to get an idea of the process of Allegiant Air flight change:
Online process: there is a very convenient online process to reschedule the flight. See the steps herein and change the Allegiant flight:
- Reach the allegiantair.com
- Click on the “Manage travel” tab on the homepage
- Enter your name and confirmation code for the Allegiant flight
- Find the details of the booking on the screen
- Choose flight change option
- Enter your preferred date and time
- Pay the change fee and fare difference
- Get instant confirmation of flight change on your registered email address.
Call to change the flight: you can call Allegiant Air customer service and request a flight change. Share your details of the date and time with the customer service person and get immediate confirmation on the change. Call on 702 505 888 and get the required assistance.
At the airport: In emergencies, you can change the flight at the Allegiant Air airport counter.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight On Allegiant Air?
- To change an Allegiant Air flight, a passenger may have to pay $25 as a change fee per passenger.
- If you have booked a trip flex ticket, no charges will be payable for a change of flight.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *