How Do I file a Claim with Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines is listed among the top-performing US-based airlines. But, sometimes, the travel experience is unsuitable for the passengers as issues are intolerable during a flight. Passengers often face problems during their Hawaiian Airlines flights, such as oversold flights, lost, delayed, or damaged baggage, flight delays on the tarmac, etc. If you have faced a similar situation, then you can file a claim and go for Hawaiian Airlines' refund request. There are several ways to do so. You can take a look at the methods below for a smooth process.
Method 1: By calling a representative:
Whenever you need to make a claim with Hawaiian Airlines for the inconveniences you faced during your flight, the first option that hits your mind is to call their customer service representatives. You are only required to find the related number on the contacts page of their website and follow the steps described below.
- Dial the number 1-800-367-5320, and you will be asked to select a preferred language for communication.
- After selecting the reason, you will listen to the IVR commands and follow them carefully to choose the 5th command for claim/refund.
- They will forward your call to a dedicated representative asking for your travel details like booking/ticket number, route, the problem faced, etc.
- Once you share the details, they will initiate the process and drop you a confirmation email.
Method 2: Via Email Form
You can conveniently make a claim through the Hawaiian Airlines request refund email Form. It is the best and most efficient way, as you can do it anywhere at your fingertips by replicating the steps described below.
- Open the website www.hawaiianairlines.com
- Click the Contact Us option on the top of the Menu Bar.
- Again click the Send Us an Email link on the following page to select your reason for the claim at Hawaiian Airlines.
- After selecting the reason, a dedicated Form will open up.
- Fill it in with the details like Full name, flight number, ticket number, travel route, and a brief description of the issue faced, and attach a supportive document to validate your claim.
- Submit it, and the process is complete.
- They will scrutinize your claim and process a refund as soon as possible.
Method 3: Written Correspondence
Another possibility to make a claim at Hawaiian Airlines is by sending written correspondence to their mailing address below if you cannot do it through the online modes.
Consumer Affairs Office
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
Honolulu, HI 96820
How would I file a complaint against Hawaiian Airlines?
- There are several ways to file a complaint against Hawaiian Airlines, such as calling a representative, sending written correspondence, email, etc. But the best way is to fill out a Complaint Form on the Contact Us page of their website, as stated below.
- Firstly, reach the Contact Us page of the Hawaiian Airlines website.
- Click the Complaint Form link on the page to select the reason to file a complaint from the ones given on the screen.
- Once you select the reason, a dedicated Form will open up, and you will be asked to fill it in with your flight and contact details.
- Submit the Form after completing it, and a customer service executive will reach out to you within 24 hours of submission to address your concern.
- However, you can also register a complaint against Hawaiian Airlines by calling their customer service number at 1-800-367-5320, as it is the shortest way to reach them.
How long does it take to get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines?
The time taken to get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines depends on the mode you used to make the payment during the flight booking. Generally, it takes:
7 to 10 Business days if you have made the payment through online payment modes like credit/debit card.
It takes up to 20 business days for the payments to be made through cheques, cash, and other payment methods.
How Do I dispute a charge on Hawaiian Airlines?
If you have any disputes with Hawaiian Airlines, that could be regarding baggage claim, Seating arrangements, flight cancellation, etc. You can raise a concern by visiting the Hawaiian Airlines customer service desks at your nearest airport, and they will help you in every possible manner. However, you can also register a complaint against Hawaiian Airlines by:
- Calling their customer service number at 1-800-367-5320.
- By sending written correspondence to their Consumers Affairs Office or
- By filling out an Email Form on the Contact Us page of their official website.