Contact Jetblue Miami Airport (MIA)?
Have you made your booking with JetBlue from Miami Airport? If yes, you might be looking to get a person from the airline to get official information about the airline at the airport, such as Miami Airport JetBlue terminal arrivals, check-in counter, baggage area, and many more. The airline advises you to connect yourself to their representatives at the airport, get all the necessary information, and discuss your concern with their customer support team. This article will inform you about various ways to reach their agent.
What is JetBlue Number in Miami?
There are so many things that passengers might want to know before they head to board the flight. JetBlue suggests that passengers get their representatives on the line to get accurate information about the airline at Miami Airport. Dial JetBlue Miami airport phone number 1 (800) 538-2583 and talk to their agent.
Other official information about JetBlue at Miami Airport
- Miami Airport phone number - +1 305-876-7000
- To get Airline Information - +1 305-876-7575
- Baggage Storage Room - (305) 869-1163
- Airport VIP Club and Lounge - (305) 876-7585
- TSA phone number - (305) 421-2421
- Airport Code - MIA
- Lost And Found phone number - 1-888-335-0690
- Airport Address - 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33142, United States
- Official link of JetBlue - https://www.jetblue.com/
- Official link of Miami Airport - https://www.miami-airport.com/
- Mailing Address of Miami Airport Lost and Found - P.O. Box 025504
MIAMI, FL 33102-5504
Which Terminal is used by JetBlue Airlines at Miami Airport?
Miami Airport has three terminals (North, South, and Central) with six concourses and 131 gates in total. The JetBlue terminal Miami departures from Terminal Central from gate number 13 of E concourse. The passengers are advised to reach the airport 3 hours before the scheduled flight for an international location. If you have booked your travel for a domestic location, you must be at the terminal 2 hours before the flight is ready to leave the Miami Airport.
How do I contact the Lost and Found team at Miami Airport?
Suppose you lost an item at Miami Airport. In such a case, you might seek help from the airport’s agent. The airport suggests that passengers reach the lost and found department at the airport and provide every single detail of their luggage and report their complaint about the lost bag. The department will help you to get your bag back. Their office is in North Terminal D, level 4, and they are open all seven days between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The passengers are advised to contact the lost and found department within 30 days from the date they lost their property.
What is the facility and cost of parking at Miami Airport?
If you are coming to Miami Airport with your vehicle, you might be interested in knowing about the parking area and facility at the airport. This section of the article will tell you where you can park your car at the airport:
- Valet Parking: The passengers get the first option as Valet parking, where you will have to spend $22 for the first three hours, and then it will be $33 for one day. The passengers can park their car for a maximum of 20 days. For more information, you can dial 305-876-0118.
- Economy Parking: If you do not want to spend more on parking, this option is for you. They charge only $12 a day, and the passengers can pay using a credit card, online mode, or through their website.
- Garage: The passengers can access the airport garage for their vehicle. There are two garages, Dolphin and Flamingo. Passengers booking with JetBlue must use the Dolphin garage served in concourse D and E. The car can stay here for a maximum of 45 days. To know more about the garage parking, dial 305-876-7536 to their representatives.
What services will I receive from JetBlue at Miami Airport?
The passengers who have their booking or are looking to make a booking with JetBlue from Miami Airport might be interested in knowing about the facilities they can get at the airport from the airline. Here are some of the services listed below:
- Reservation: JetBlue has its ticket counter located in Central Terminal Concourse E. the passengers can move to the ticket counter and get their ticket booked with the airline.
- Information and Query: The passengers can go to the helpdesk of JetBlue Airlines at the airport if they have any doubts or queries about the booked flight.
- Baggage Claim: The passengers who have lost their baggage on the flight can interact with the lost and found team of airline at the airport.