Austrian Airlines Name Change And correction
Austrian Airline is an airline of Austria that serves flights to various destinations of domestic and international areas. Sometimes people who booked their flight with Austrian Airlines may get issues with their reservation. In rare cases, passengers' name is miss-spelled, or they got married, so now they want to change their surname or any issues for which they want to correct their name. So in this situation, passengers want to do Austrian Airlines name change, but since they don’t know the procedures, they get confused. Here, with the help of this information provided, you will learn the name change procedures, policy, and fee charges on Austrian Airlines.
How can a person change a name in their booking with Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines allows passengers to change their names so that their customers can quickly fly with their flights. It provides two options to make changes like name correction in reservations through its website, and the other one is through phone calls. Passengers can follow Austrian Airlines name correction procedures to change and correct their name.
Name correction through the website:
You need to follow the below instruction to make changes to the name mentioned on your flight ticket:
- You have to go to the official website of Austrian Airlines.
- Then, visit the manage booking page on their web portal.
- Now, enter the booking code, the PNR number, and your last name on your e-ticket.
- Click the continue button.
- Then your booking information will appear on your screen.
- Now you can see the edit booking detail option.
- Tap on it.
- Now, enter your correct name for making changes to your name.
- Then click the continue option.
- Pay the name change fee if it’s applicable.
- You will get a confirmation email for your new booking.
Name correction through phone call:
Passengers can directly communicate with the customer service agent of Austrian Airlines to make changes to their name:
- Dial this phone number - 1 (800) 843-0002.
- Now, hear some IVR options.
- Press 1 for booking.
- Press 2 for flight cancellation.
- Press 3 for a query related to the name change and flight change.
- Press 4 to connect with the live agent of Austrian Airlines.
Provide some guidelines for doing a name change on Austrian Airlines flight booking:
Before making any corrections to your changes, passengers are requested to read some Austrian airlines name change policy so that they shouldn't face any problems in the future.
- According to the Austrian Airline name change policy, if your name type is wrong in the booking due to typing error, you can change your ticket.
- To change your name, you must provide the required documents, including the letter to Austrian Airlines, at email@example.com.
- Passengers will not get any discount for a name change, but they may charge a name change fee.
- Passengers cannot make changes to their names on every booking.
- You should use an official source to correct your name.
- If you booked through a third party, contact that travel agency.
- If you make changes to your booking, you are not eligible to get a refund for it in the situation of flight cancellation.
Mention the name change fee and other terms for name correction of Austrian Airlines:
Passengers can know the Austrian Airlines name correction charges through the below-given points:
- If you misspelled your name or your surname has changed, you will pay some fee for a name change. Adults, children, and infants will charge EUR 30 as a name change fee.
- When you are making the payment for the name change fee, you must do it through the approved payment modes.
Austrian Airlines Change Policy
After the reservation with Austrian Airlines, if you face a health issue, the purpose of booking gets postponed, etc. that you cannot travel on the desired date, then Austrian Airlines gives you the option of flight change. But you must follow Austrian Airlines' change policy to change the flight. To change the flight on Austrian Airlines but are unable to do due to insufficient guidance, then by reading further, you will get details.
Austrian airline's flight change policies are given below.
- The airlines only allow the free flight change if you apply for it within 24 hours of reservation, but after free window, you need to pay the cost.
- You are only allowed to change the flight if any seats are available on the selected flight, and if there are no seats left, you can not change the flight.
- If the airlines delay the flight due to their fault then aviation will not charge a fee.
- After making the reservation, if any passenger gets any medical issues due to which they are unable to travel, they must show the genuine documents, and they can change the flight for free.
- If you make the reservation through any official Austrian Airlines representative, you must communicate with them to make a flight change request.
Can I change my flight with Austrian Airlines?
Yes, you can make the flight change request, but only if the departure time is over 24 hours. There are several mediums provided by Austrian Airlines to change the flight, but the finest mode is using their official website. If you want to go with this mode, you can use the steps below.
- Reach out on the Austrian Airlines website.
- In the section on managing booking, mention the last name with the reference number.
- Click on the flight change option and then mention the new date to travel.
- Next, select that flight in which the seat is vacant and then save the changes
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *