EMIRATES STUDENT DISCOUNT
Emirates is the Airlines that make sure that its passengers get all the facilities that will help their journey to be more pleasant and comfortable. Emirates offers discounts to its passengers in many situations, such as senior citizen discounts, student discount, specially abled discount, etc. If passengers want to gather information about Emirates student discount and under what circumstances they will get it, then they should go through the detailed information on it.
HOW CAN I GET A STUDENT DISCOUNT ON EMIRATES?
The Passenger must be aware of all the terms and conditions there to get a student discount. The guidelines that Emirates has given for students to get a discount on their flights are listed below:
To be eligible for a student discount passenger’s age should be between 16 to 31 years.
They should have valid student ID from the accredited School or University.
They need to show their student ID and University acceptance letter at the check-in.
This discount offer is valid for 12 months for Flex and Flex Plus and six months for saver fares.
They will be allowed to carry an extra one piece of luggage weighing 10 kg.
For Flex and Flex Plus, date change is free, but for Saver Fares, it is $50.
If the passengers will not be able to show all the required documents for the discount, then they may end up losing their travel benefits, and the new ticket will be provided.
Go through the above information and make sure that the passengers do not face any kind of issues in getting a Student discount. For more details, visit the official website of Emirates.
HOW MANY BAGS DOES EMIRATES ALLOW FOR STUDENT?
If you are a student and booked your flight with Emirates, you can take advantage of their student baggage policy. Are you aware of how many bags does Emirates allow for students? If not, check out the allowance before packing your bags and take some extra luggage without additional cost.
Baggage Allowance For the Students At Emirates
- Students can carry one extra baggage on the standard baggage allowance of the Emirates.
- The students get a 10 kg extra weight allowance on the standard weight of luggage which is 23 kg. It means they carry a bag of a total 33 kg limit.
- Students who are flying in an economy class with Emirates can take two check-in bags.
- Students are permitted three checked-in bags of 32 kg for business class tickets.
- The students must carry their student id proof to avail of the extra baggage allowance at Emirates while boarding.
- The extra baggage policy is entitled to full-time students only.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *