How to Transfer JetBlue Points?
If you are a frequent flyer of JetBlue Airlines or you have bought the membership, then on making the reservation, you will earn the mileage points. You can use these points in your next booking, and you can add the services, or you can book the flight ticket at a low price. If you are thinking of transferring these points to someone else or airlines, but you are looking for how to transfer Jetblue points, then you need to go through the information to get the solution for your queries. We will discuss about the same in the detail in the article mentioned below.
How do I transfer my JetBlue Points?
You cannot quickly transfer your JetBlue points to someone. You must have complete information, and you need to go through all the terms and conditions through which you can check whether you can transfer your points or not. The policies and rules are described below:
- If you want to transfer your point, then the person should be a trueblue member, and the age should be 21 years or above.
- Passengers are required to become members of Point Pool so that they can transfer their points. It is prohibited for members to join multiple Points Pooling accounts. In the event that a member withdraws from a pool, any remaining points will be returned to their TrueBlue account.
Can I transfer JetBlue points to another member?
If you have accumulated a significant number of points on your JetBlue TrueBlue account. In that case, you have the option to transfer them to your family members or friends, albeit with a transfer cost. Additionally, you can also share your points with other individuals, but they must also be registered as TrueBlue members of JetBlue Airlines.
Can I transfer JetBlue points to American Airlines?
JetBlue Airlines and American Airlines are partners. You can disseminate your points to American Airlines. But you cannot redeem JetBlue points at American Airlines.
How do I redeem points at JetBlue Airlines?
There are numerous ways through which you can redeem your points at JetBlue Airlines. You need to follow the actions as per given below.
Redeem Points via the online process:
You use the online medium to redeem points at JetBlue Airlines. It is one of the most effective and fastest ways, and you need to follow the steps as per described below:
- Access the official web page of JetBlue Airlines.
- On the homepage of JetBlue Airlines, you will get the option TrueBlue Account. Click on that link.
- Now, type your JetBlue ID and password in the following section and tap on the continue option.
- It will take you to the next page, and you need to select the Menu option.
- Access the details of your ticket and proceed to the section for additional services. Add all the services you want and proceed with the payment.
- Please choose between miles or coupons and provide the necessary information for the selected option in the designated fields.
- Heed the instructions provided on the page, and your coupons will be successfully utilized.
- You will get a confirmation message from JetBlue Airlines once you redeem your points.
Use the calling process to redeem:
You can use phone calls as a tool to redeem JetBlue points. It would help if you followed the information as per mentioned below:
- First, dial the customer support number at 1-800-538-2583.
- After dialing the number, you will hear an automatic voice from the computer, and it will assist you with the instructions.
- Follow all the directions that will be provided over the call, and then your call will be moved to the representative.
- The executive will provide you with the complete information for your issues.
You can transfer your JetBlue points to other members, but you need to follow all the tips as per mentioned above. For more information, you can contact the customer service representative.